Accidents and poor working postures are some of the most important factors that begin to affect the shoulders and neck. To relieve this discomfort, you should opt Chiropractor For Shoulder Pain treatment.
Chiropractic care Helps to treat Neck And Shoulder Pain
- It helps to improve the stability and strength of the cervical spine
- Improves postural deviations
- Relieves muscle tension
- Increases joint movement and reduce wear
Shoulder pain is usually caused by an incorrect position of the shoulder joint that puts force on the nerves and tendons of the rotator cuff causing it to swell and even to get injured. Usually caused when we take a bad shoulder position and this presses on the nerves and tendons of the rotator cuff causing it to swell may cause other injuries.
What Are The Causes Of Shoulder Pain?
- Wrong position.
- Pressure, Inflammation or injury of the nerves and tendons in the area.
- Inflammation of the sac of fluid inside the joints, reducing shoulder movement.
- Arthritis in the shoulder joints.
- Frozen shoulder syndrome, stiff tendons, muscles, and ligaments of the shoulder causing pain on movement.
- Dislocation or Fracture of the shoulder.
Chiropractic care can solve the problems caused by the misalignment of the spine and shoulder joints, which pinch and wear tendons, muscles and nerves in the shoulder.
Benefits of chiropractic care for shoulder pain
A study published in the Journal of Therapy Manipulative Physiologic in 2010 revealed that: 80% of patients with chronic shoulder pain, improved with chiropractic sessions. Here are some more benefits of what chiropractic treatment can do;
- Retrieves the correct position and reduces wear shoulder
- Increases movement and flexibility of the shoulder
- Reduces chronic pain
- Neurological tests for a cervical and dorsal column.
- Very accurate adjustments shoulder to relieve pressure on nerves and muscles.
- Testing of mechanics and posture shoulder to check and reduce wear on the shoulder.
- Chiropractic sessions for the patient to perform specific exercises.
- Chiropractic adjustments help improve shoulder pain
It usually appears when we overload the neck due to poor posture, accidents, over-efforts or even spend much time sitting. This happens because the nerves of the cervical remain pinched, causing contraction or muscle stiffness causing us a lot of trouble that can disappear with chiropractic.
What are the reasons for cervical pain?
When you have overloaded the neck, cervical spine nerves can become compressed causing muscle stiffness and pain. Over time, this dysfunction May Become more severe, the overall movement of Affecting the head and pain causing serious incident. Here are some more reasons;
- Overload neck.
- Poor Sleep.
- Sitting for a long time.
- Accidents or overexertion.
Benefits of chiropractic treatment for neck pain or cervical
- It helps relieve neck pain and cervical
- Improves movement of the cervical area, spine, and muscles
- Eliminates a headache or other associated disorders
What will a chiropractor help?
A study by the National Institute of Health of the United States shows that:
“A combination of chiropractic adjustments along with performing specific exercises is more effective than drugs and standard medical care for the recovery of neck pain.” “The 93% of patients claimed to feel better after chiropractic care.”
What will a chiropractor do?
- Examination and recognition in the cervical area.
- Specific chiropractic sessions to reinforce the cervical area.
- Making fine adjustments to relieve pressure on pinched nerves, vertebrae positioned correctly and improved the movement of the cervical area and the spine.
- Chiropractic adjustments help improve neck pain
Dr. Glenn Hyman’s Denver Chiropractic and functional medicine center
We will help you get rid of pain and get you back to feeling great. Chiropractic care realigns the spine. Active Release Technique (ART) releases tight muscles. Stretches and exercises keep your problem from coming back. We look forward to helping you with back pain, neck pain, sports injuries and more. Our chiropractor has proudly served the wonderful people of Denver since 1998.